Monday, March 30, 2015

Just a little sucking up to Mom this weekend.

Mom needed some down time this weekend.   Kendalan came through for her.   Just needed a little Mom me time.   Actually a lot of Mommy me time would have been wonderful, but we take what we can and don't pitch a fit.   So Kendalan wanted make Mom feel like a Queen for the day.   So I had my feet buffed, my toes painted and then my feet lathered with body butter.   




I think these could be called  a combination between grumpy cat and possibly a pumpkin.  But it is the thought that counts.   I could tell that Pugston was feeling just a little left out.   he was  letting me use his back as the back drop for my photo shoot.

Thank you Kendalan!  You did a great job and I am looking forward to the next time you give me a spa day.   

And then we went to see Cinderella.  GREAT SHOW!  I was in tears :(  I can't wait to see it
again!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers