Hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone. After Santa and Mrs. Claus visited opening the present was kind of anti-climatic. We opened the gifts on Christmas Eve day as I had to work Christmas Day. The night before we did our traditional one gift of Mom and Dad's choice. Even though we have done this for years, the girls always forget that the gift is pajamas! I bought them all H@nna And*rsson jamies this year and they were so soft and warm I wish I had a pair myself!
Today we headed to the closest American Girl store so Kendalan and Jordis could cash in on their gift certificate from Santa for their choice of doll. Tessa and Zora each took their dolls to get new outfits. The store was crammed full of girls and their dolls!! I would love to see what the total sales were in the store today. Jordis came home with her doll who is named Jordan. Kendalan has Roxie. These two girls join Zora's Kanani and Tessa's Piper and they are all a well dressed group!!





No comments:
Post a Comment