We first met Dasher on December 6th, 2010. The girls L~O~V~E Dasher!! So much that they are seeing who can get up the earliest to find him each morning. Kendalan and Tessa have started setting their alarm for 5:30AM to come upstairs and look for our Elf.
So Dasher has been found hanging out on the floor lamp. From this area he can watch the Christmas tree and see if anyone is peeking in packages.
Dasher hid in Daddy's stocking one day. I am not sure why, but the girls really had a hard time finding him there. I mean, he was right at face level...maybe it was just too obvious.
Then Dasher decided to get a real birds eye view of the lving room from the clock. He also thought he would blend in with the red of the China flag and be missed....but not by my eagle eye girls!!
Then one night Dasher decided to hang out in the kitchen. I think he wanted to watch them do homework and go back to Santa and report what they are getting grade wise.
I think that Dasher needed a nice easy night of watching the girls. How better than to be really close to the Christmas tree and right in the living room where the girls are talking, and fighting all night!! I bet that Santa got an ear full that next morning!!
Then Dasher wanted to hang with the girls!
Then Dasher found himself another woman!! He was in her arms all night long!!
Tonight Dasher is doing a little undercover work. He is at an advantage point in the room. It will be pretty interesting to see what he reports to Santa from this site!!





1 comment:
Your household has such fun!
Post a Comment