Saturday, December 22, 2012

Visitors!

We were getting ready to start supper last night when the door bell rang.   All of a sudden I heard "It's Santa!"   Sure enough, Santa and Mrs. Claus were at our house!   The girls were pretty much in shock.  Their manners went out the window as they stood and stared at the pair.    I suggested that Santa and the Mrs. have a seat.   The girls sat stiffly on the couch while Santa asked them if they had been good this year.   He also mentioned that an Elf named Dasher had come to see him with some information.   They looked a little nervous when Santa asked them if they know Dasher!   They told Santa that Dasher had left last night and we hadn't seen him since.  



With Mrs. Claus helping, Santa read "The Night Before Christmas." to the girls.   After the book Santa invited the girls to take turns telling him what they wanted for Christmas.   The girls were very shy and we chose RaeAnne to go first as it was also her 13th birthday!   She told him she wanted either a laptop or a video camera.



Jordis was next and she told the man in red that she wants an American Girl doll with a purple dress.



ZoraLin finally sat on his lap and wasn't shy about telling the duo, "I want it ALL!"   One of everything in the Justice store that is.  



Tessa is still under the weather.   Even though Santa tried his best to coax her, she remained laying on Dad's lap.



Kendalan told Santa that she wanted an I-pod.   She has her brother's old I-phone but she can't get new apps for it.



Evidently Santa must dance in China as Linzi was all excited when Santa arrived and showed us many times how to wiggle your hips and head.   She made sure that Santa was the real thing by pulling his beard and she told him something in Chinese.



Soon it was time for Santa and Mrs. Claus to go back to the North Pole and see if the Elves are getting everything ready.   They weren't gone a few minutes when I heard a chorus of  "I'm hungry!"   Santa forgot to ask me what I wanted for Christmas!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers