Monday, May 27, 2013

Hair today....

Unfortunately it has started.   My hair is falling out by the handfuls.   I was really praying that it wouldn't happen like this.   Years ago I used to wear bandana's on my head.   I have forgotten how to tie them up like that.   I think I better start relearning!


I took a shower today and this is what came out after.   Nice thing is it doesn't hurt when it comes out.   It is not connected it is just kind of hanging there.   I guess tomorrow I will be headed to the "wig" ladies.   The American Cancer Society gives wigs and headgear to people who are going through chemo.   Kendalan is a sweetheart!   She said she loves me with or without hair!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We work so hard to be great caregivers and supporters to our children -- it is awesome when they do the same for us.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers