The 2013 Fall Festival Celebration was today at the Iwig Farm. We started off checking out the baby animals. Baby kitten, baby goat and baby cows. The girls really liked the calves. Especially because they had their names and date of birth on their ear tags. We stood in line for two wagons full and then it was finally our turn. Then the girls wanted to ride the ponies, but they were packing up the ponies and said that the ponies were tired for the day.
We checked out some of the vendors who were there. I bought some Honey. The girls decided to climb some trees and the tree house. Then we decided it was time to go home. The girls had to check out the old tractors. I can tell that it will be a while before they are farming any land on the tractors. Of course, I could show them how to drive them, but I won't!!





No comments:
Post a Comment