There are still a few things that need tweaking but for the most part the deck is done! I was going to wait until next summer and look for furniture for the deck. However, I had to go to Lyndon to pay the taxes and tags on our vehicles and as I drove down I noticed South Wind Gazebos at 19451 S. US 75 HWY. Phone 785-828-4942. Kevin and Christina Miller worked us a really good deal on furniture for our patio and they delivered it all and helped us set it up too!! I was worried that Daddy was going to have a fit about the bright colors I had chosen for the upper deck. But after it was on there he gave me the thumbs up! Seems he likes my choice!!
We will probably add some more furniture on the bottom side next year but I wanted to see how what we had held up and then decide next year what more we will add on.





No comments:
Post a Comment