Monday, June 9, 2008

Kids and Puppies

We had a wonderful surprise phone call the other day. A former neighbor was coming through town with her dogs and puppies! The girls have enjoyed being a part of three litters of puppies from these dogs, so of course, they want to be a part of the fourth and final litter of pups!! Some of the next door kids also came over to join in the fun. The puppies are adorable and I heard all kinds of pleas, "Mommy, can we have one?" "I like this one the best!" "Awww, come on, just one?!"











All the puppies and dogs were soon back on the road to home. However, I am still hearing that we need another dog!! And I am still saying "NO!"

1 comment:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Hey, Are those golden retreivers? My girls are wanting one.

Kathy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers