Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mother's Day revisited

I cropped and fixed this one up just a little.










For Mother's Day I received a very beautiful bouquet of roses from my darlings. This had to be the most gorgeous roses I have seen in a long time. They not only looked good, they smelled wonderful too! I couldn't resist taking some close up shots of them. Each day as they opened more, they became more lovely.

2 comments:

Carla said...

They are beautiful!! Good shots!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

They are just lovely and I am certain they meant the world coming from your babies.
I wanted to let you know that you won item # 42 the Lady Bug Dress on the Auction One Child At a Time.
Please forward me the receipt after you make your donation so that I can have your dress sent to you.
Thank you so much and God Bless You.
Daleea

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers