I arrived home from work last night and RaeAnne could not stop telling me about the Lemonade Stand that they were going to have. She crawled in bed with me, flipped and flopped like a fish out of water, and finally dropped off to sleep. This morning first thing off, she was looking out the front door to see if Paige was out. (Our neighbor girl) The phone rang about 11am and it was seconds later that RaeAnne literally ZIPPED across the front lawn to Paige's house.
I filled my pockets with quarters, grabbed the camera, two excited little sisters and headed across the street. Here is what I found.
The girls had a great time for about an hour and the neighbor's were great about "donating" to the girls' pool party fund! That is supposedly why they had the Lemonade stand, to make money for a pool party. I still don't know where that party is supposed to be. Guess Mommy's are the last to know!
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment