We made a trip to our library a few days ago. It has a wonderful kids section where the girls each took turns putting on a puppet show. They also have an area where the kids can sit and read. I am not sure what the background for this chair is, but we used it for a photo op.
If you look closely at Jordis' hair you will see that our resident beautician, ZoraLin, has been practicing without a license! I have lost count how many times I have revoked that license! Guess the scissors will have to be put up even higher!!





4 comments:
Tell Miss Zora, I need a hair cut, too! HA!
I love your new signature!!
I can send my beautician to you! How about we meet half-way and she can come stay with you for a few days? Then she can cut everyone's hair while she is there!!
If you want an signature like that...let me know! I can hook you up with the right person and it's only five dollars!
We may be coming about half way next month. I'll let ya know! We could at least visit ;-) I might have had a chance to get my hair cut by then!! lol
What a gorgeous family! Your little girls are so cute.
Post a Comment