Friday, June 21, 2013

Last day in Branson

So our last day we thought about going back to SDC for a few hours.   But a few five girls decided that it just wouldn't be a trip to Branson without visiting our their favorite store "Justice!"    So they each could pick out two outfits.   Daddy even came in and helped for a while until he decided there was way to much neon in the store!



We then had brunch at Bob Evans and on the road again!   Ah but Mom had a plan.   I saw the Fantastic Caverns sign and I just couldn't resist.   So we took the tour!   It has been a couple of years since we have gone through the cavern and it seemed to us that they had changed the tour somewhat.  The girls enjoyed learning about stalactites and stalagmites.   It was really worth the extra time to go.
Fantastic Caverns is a fun family event.






We were all excited to see home.   I think it took us 10 minutes to unpack and put our suitcases away. The girls were in their jammies in record time and we all lounged around playing with electronics or catching up on emails.   Maybe we will try to get one more trip in to SDC before I start my weekly chemo treatments.   If not we really want to see the Dixie Stampede at Christmas time and I think that SDC has some special things at Christmas time too.

This is Jordis' hair after we took out the Angel Halo.


2 comments:

dawn said...

Home sweet home...you just can't beat it.
I am with your hubby on Justice...I run LOL

Jordis' hair is amazing, so that's what we have to do to give them curls. Hmmm.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous family time it looks like you had. I love it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers