Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wednesday in Branson

I think that the drive down to Branson was a little hard on me.   I am not sure if it was the driving or the sitting and not moving much or just the being in a different area.  I didn't feel too good Wednesday in Branson :(    I really felt bad for the girls.   Dad took them swimming for several hours.   Then they went to McD's to get food and some WIFI time.   The WIFI in our cabin is slower than paint drying.   Frankly it sucks as one of my daughters put so eloquently.   I just love the fact that my children have such dirty mouths sometimes.  They don't get it from their Mom.  




I kind of just hung out at the cabin watching TV and wishing that I felt better.   I was a little concerned that I may have caught a bug as my white cell counts are low and I am much more susceptible to picking up a infection.   My girls are the best girls around!!   I love them SO MUCH!!   They were so kind to me and they kept themselves very busy doing all sorts of things to give Mom quiet time.   They walked to the play area and they just walked around the campgrounds and up to the store.    They played games and kept their electronics busy.   I know that they wanted to go do something more fun, but I did not hear a peep of complaints.





By early evening I was feeling like I was ready to go eat.   So we decided to go to the Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House.   Home of the Tossed Rolls.  The girls really get into trying to catch the rolls and then they eat so many they don't have an appetite when the food arrives.   After we ate we made a quick trip to Wally World and picked up more snacks and a few things that we forgot and back to the cabin we went.  





I gave the girls some glow sticks that I saw one day at the check out counter.   They had a great time turning off the lights and there were squeals of laughter throughout the cabin!



1 comment:

dawn said...

Umm, I'm no Doctor and I don't even play one on TV but you are meant to feel like poop cos you are having chemo and you are meant to be resting!!!!!!! I know the timing is awful but if you don't rest you will feel awful for even longer. Please take care of you and don't push it.
Yes your girls are the best and they wan tyou to fel better too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers