Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After the Acrobats



We zipped back to our hotel after the acrobats and the first thing out of the girls' mouths was "Can we go swimming?" I somehow convinced the girls that after we ate we could go for a walk and check out the playground. The grounds here are very beautifully landscaped with little bridges, ponds, sitting areas....they even have a small putt-putt golf course.



I dragged the girls past the pool and up the pathway to the pond. There was another family there who were feeding the fish. We stopped on the bridge and a turtle came up to see us. Across the bridge was a little waterfall that the girls posed by. I walked on to the playground while the girls took off running! There was one little boy playing there with his Daddy. The girls had a chance to burn off some extra energy before bedtime.

Of course, it seems everyone needs to check their email before bed.



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers