When the girls are getting along with each other, life is generally grand. However there are those days when all we hear is "ZoraLin pinched me!" "Kendalan won't stay away from me!" "RaeAnne won't play with me!" "Jordis move out of the way!" "RaeAnne threw the flipper at me!" ETC....
Those are the days that I try to remind the girls that they ARE sisters now and someday I hope they appreciate having a sibling to talk to. Most of the time I think my talk goes in one ear and out the other. But I found this homemade note on our magnetic wall and I was so happy that it made me stop and take a photo of it.

It really touched my heart to see that maybe sometimes they truly are listening to me. I did find out that RaeAnne made this. She used the ends of Lunchable boxes to make the name and I think it is a nice touch that she used one of each of the girls' initial magnets to secure it on our wall. She also made this picture. Rae makes me proud with her artistic ability.


It really touched my heart to see that maybe sometimes they truly are listening to me. I did find out that RaeAnne made this. She used the ends of Lunchable boxes to make the name and I think it is a nice touch that she used one of each of the girls' initial magnets to secure it on our wall. She also made this picture. Rae makes me proud with her artistic ability.






No comments:
Post a Comment