
It is never fun to have to come home from a trip. Vacations are fun and like the girls had said, our hotel (suite) was nice enough we could live there! All the comforts of home, I even ran the vacuum sweeper one morning! It was great because I did laundry twice, so we came home with most of our clothes clean and all we had to do was unpack and put things away!
I am sometimes a spur of the moment person. Fortunately my family is willing to go off the beaten path with me. It is pretty common for me to take off down a road to see where it will take us, most of the time I think we are pleasantly surprised at what we may find doing this. Like our little excursion yesterday found us at the lake and Inspiration Point! Today as we were driving home I saw the sign that said "Fantastic Caverns" exit 500 feet I quickly checked the lane beside us and said "Let's go check this out!"
There are many miracles of nature here on earth. I would wager that this cavern is one of them. It was very interesting and I think we all had fun going for a ride underground into this wonder.
I think that the girls all enjoyed it. It was a nice trip for Daddy as the temperature underground was a balmy 65 degrees! We learned about stalactite's and stalagmite's and some history at the same time!
We arrrived home just in time for Daddy to run the mower over the front lawn real quick, me to pull some weeds that had gotten out of hand and the girls to spend time with Paige, our neighbor, who they missed like crazy while we were gone. The cats were very happy to see us and this morning we brought home the dogs who were equally happy to have us home! 
4 years ago





2 comments:
You are a crazy lady! Send some spontanity our way-PLEASE! ;)
It looks like you had a great time!!! How FUN. :)
What a great trip!! Wish we could have been there too - we're in the countdown to July 2010! Only 12.5 months to go... YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!
Post a Comment