We met up at the park Sunday afternoon to ride the merry-go-round, the train and to meet up with some other families who have children from China. It was a beautiful day and the girls and I had a great time on the merry-go-round. I took lots of photos of the girls in motion as we rode. You can see the smiles on their faces!
The girls also love to pose as Dorothy, The Scarecrow, The Tinman and the Cowardly Lion.
I am not sure what this "ride" is called. I guess it is like a multiperson teeter-totter...whatever it is the girls enjoyed it after we got it balanced out well!
And the train is always a hit! While we were waiting for the train to come back we visited with a gentleman who told us he was waiting for his third ride of the day. He also shared that one day he rode the train 22 times! This ride was going to be his 1048 trip on the train! WOW! He has a goal in life! And a fun one at that!!
We are gearing up to go on our short family vacation in a couple of weeks. We are going to Branson, Missouri for the 2009 Adopted Chinese Children Reunion. We will see the Acrobats of China perform and hope to meet up with some families that I have known over the internet for several years. Of course, we are also going swimming which is at the top of the list for fun things to do this summer according to the girls!






1 comment:
Your girls really are the CUTEST ladies--ever! ;)
Post a Comment