WOW! What a day! I only wish that I could post the photos of the girls watching the Acrobats...they were on the edges of their seats with their eyes focused and their mouths dropped open in awe! Thankfully I was feeling better, still not talking with my full voice yet and it still hurts to cough, but it was all worth being here today! Wish I could say the same thing for Daddy. He missed the performance as he was back at our hotel with his head in the toilet bowl! Lots of beautiful Chinese children here. I just wish I felt like visiting with the families :( Mark arrived back at the theater in time for the question and answer session and photos. After some quick photos we headed back for our room. Me to take something for my splitting headache, the girls to relax and watch another movie and Daddy another nap. The tuna casserole is heating up in the oven right now and we are going to eat soon and all get a good nights rest! (Oh, did I mention it was rainy and overcast today.)
4 years ago






1 comment:
We will have to try & do this one year....Sorry you feel so yucky...
Can't believe the girls haven't begged to death to get to that pool!!!!!
Post a Comment