Or the less abbreviated version, tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. That is what Kendalan had today. We arrived at the ExcellENT Surgery Center at 7:15 this morning. Kendalan was a real trooper! There were no tears until she started waking up from anesthestia. The nurse came out to the waiting room to get me and said that she woke up crying and kicking. She was VERY happy to see Mommy and they gave her some more morphine and Lortab elixir and sent us home. Daddy and ZoraLin showed up just as I was carrying her outside. Daddy took her home while ZoraLin and I went to the store to get more pain medicine and soft food for her to eat for the next few days.
She has spent most of the day dozing in bed or on the couch. She has been such a good girl and we are so proud of her!
4 years ago





3 comments:
What a brave sweetie....I hope she feels great soon.
Debby
Oh bless her heart. I hope she is feeling better!
Awww, poor sweet baby! The "T" is the worst and the "A" is not fun either. Hope she is feeling all better now!
Post a Comment